Hi and welcome to my Aquaponics 4 You Review
Are you interested in putting together or just to know more about aquaponics systems but you don’t know where to start and you don’t have any experience in setting or handling aquaculture fish farming or hydroponic systems? Don’t worry about it. With the right kind of information you can get started even if you’ve never had any experience with outdoor or indoor gardening.
To save your time so you can get started quickly, the ideal way to get this information would be to get it from a single source so you don’t have to conduct a major search for information. And there is such a source. Out of all the Ebooks and materials I’ve come across on aquaponics I was impressed with the “Aquaponics 4 You” ebook and video and gladly recommend it to anyone interested in learning how to put together their own easy to make and run aquaponics system.
Just click here to get started, risk free right away
Like many people, I’m a visual learner, and don’t like to read too much and don’t like to start something new without knowing exactly what to do and how to do it first. If you’ve got any of these characteristics “Aquaponics 4 You” is the right book to get you started growing your own produce and raising your own aquaponics fish in as little as a month.
Some websites and ebooks, although great sources of information, can nearly scare you off once you start getting into the details of aquaculture fish farming and how tricky it can be to take care of aquaponics fish. And then there’s the balance you have to keep to maintain the health and survival of aquaponics systems’ 3 major components, the bacteria, fish and plants. While keeping their ratios in check, you’ve got to find an equilibrium between them in regards to temperature, waste/nutrient levels and water quality.
The Aquaponics4You ebook takes all the guess work and math out of starting your own aquaponics system and does it all in a clear, easy, step by step way, revealing:
- how to build the simplest, most space saving, affordable DIY aquaponic system that can either stand alone or be upgraded to a larger scale
- how to set up your system’s plumbing (it’s extremely easy)
- from point ‘a’ to point ‘b’, how to get your nitrifying bacteria colony up and running in the quickest way possible
- how to get the correct balance of ammonia, nitrate, and nitrite levels before you start your aquaponics fish stocking
- how to stock your fish correctly from the beginning so as not to destabilize ammonia, nitrite and nitrate levels
- exactly how to incorporate your initial set of plants into the aquaponics system as well a how to keep plants incorporated during harvest time so the water is constantly kept clean for the fish
- the single, easy temperature range that will keep all of your bacteria, fish and plants happy and healthy
- two easy little plumbing tricks you can use (together) to get a constant supply of that all important DO (dissolved oxygen) to your fish without the extra expense, set up and maintenance of an air pump and air stones
- and exactly which supplies to buy and even links to where you can get them online
Aquaponics4You delivers all this information in the most easy, effective way possible, with
- simple, clear diagrams
- close up diagrams
- easy to read and understand text
- convenient lists of supplies
- and an HD video presentation for putting the whole system together
The other unique thing about Aquaponis4You is that the way they’ve built the system lends itself to being very flexible. Even though it’s actually a raft type aquaponics system, with just a shortening of the return pipe in the grow bed and the addition of grow media, this system can be easily converted to a flood and drain, media grow bed type of aquaponics system.
So if you want to get started with something more efficient, affordable and environmentally friendly then aquaculture fish farming or hydroponic systems and you’d like to get into either outdoor or indoor gardening, Aquaponics4You has the perfect aquaponics systems and instructions for you to start with.